Client: Carousel Pediatrics
I developed the Carousel Pediatrics site in consultation with clients Ellen McLean, MD, and Lach McLean. I am currently working on a redesign, which will incorporate CSS and a more up-to-date look, for late 2009.
I performed the following tasks for this website project:
- Developed structure of website, after discussing target audience and other issues with clients.
- Created several design templates for client approval, then worked with clients to achieve the look they preferred.
- Took photos of staff and office with digital camera and edited for web. Edited other photos supplied by client.
- Created all web graphics in Photoshop. Scanned company logo and adapted for website.
- Wrote content for index page and other general pages. Edited content from clients for pages about office procedures, medical information, etc.
- Uploaded drafts via FTP to non-public area for client review. Uploaded public files after client approval.
I currently update this site quarterly to include newsletter-style articles for the parents of patients. I edit articles from staff physicians or write articles on non-medical topics.