Client: George Linder, MD
In 2003, I began working with Dr. Linder to develop a website that would promote his plastic and reconstructive surgery practice. The project was not completed and is not available online, as Dr. Linder died in 2004.
I performed the following tasks for this website project:
- Assisted client in selecting a web hosting service and in transferring domain names.
- Created several design templates for client approval, then worked with the client to achieve the look he preferred.
- Worked with the client on a general structure for the website.
- Scanned photos and edited photo images in Adobe Photoshop.
- Organized "before and after" surgery photo images to include on website.
- Worked with an illustrator to re-create abdominoplasty line art for print and web graphics.
- Wrote content for index page and other general pages. Edited biographical information from the client for a web page.
- Uploaded drafts via FTP to non-public area for client review.