Websites: Texas Medical Foundation
As an employee of Texas Medical Foundation from 1996-1998, I worked on two websites: the Texas Medical Foundation site and the Cooperative Cardiovascular Project site. The Texas Medical Foundation site provided information to Medicare recipients, physicians, and other medical staff.
|The Cooperative Cardiovascular Project was a national project to increase medical staff awareness about beneficial methods of treatment and prevention for heart attacks. The website included articles on health-care improvement from other medical organizations around the country.|
I performed the following tasks for these websites:
- Developed structure of websites, after consulting with other staff members.
- Created several design templates for employer approval, then worked with in-house webmaster to achieve the preferred look.
- Scanned photos and edited photo images for websites.
- Created all web graphics in Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked with employees in other departments to develop web content.
- Contacted similar organizations in other states to solicit content about their cardiovascular care success stories. Edited this content for the website.
Note: The current Texas Medical Foundation site has been updated with a new design from a different designer. The Cooperative Cardiovascular Project site is no longer online.