Client: Route Six Sigma
In 2002, I redesigned the Route Six Sigma site in consultation with client Dick Kelbaugh.
I performed the following tasks for this website project:
- Created several design templates for client approval, then worked with client to achieve the look he preferred.
- Created all web graphics in Adobe Photoshop.
- Moved existing content into new HTML templates.
- Created high-quality master graphic files for company logo, which was available previously only as a GIF.
- Uploaded drafts via FTP to non-public area for client review. Uploaded public files after client approval.
Note: The current site has been updated with a new design from a different designer.